Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Man....

Wed ~5:00 pm
It's really raining out. Hard.

Which doesn't really bother me too much because I can't run or bike anyway. Swimming went alright this morning. It's nice being the only one in a six lane pool. But kind of weird when the only thing the life guard has to do is watch you swim.
A trainer had to call him up from the front desk to come and guard. I felt bad interrupting his lunch. It was free hot dog day at the Y after all.

Thursday ~11:00 am

It's amazingly sunny out now. I'm super rested. It was hard to fall asleep at 11 last night and the thought of a nap seems ludicrous. The swim and some lifting was good yesterday but it's so easy to doubt myself right now. It's so frustrating and so hard to think/know that I'm going to be fast when I'm so tight and injury prone. Seriously why do I do this and put so much effort into it?


We went fishing on Sunday. Abby is amazingly over stimulated with the whole ordeal. She runs up and down the boat checking out every cast and each baited hook. I caught the only fish and Jon still owes me 5 bucks.

No comments: