Saturday, February 28, 2009

Oh blog

How I neglect you.

I'd like to say that it's due to the spotty internet here in LPB. Or due to the high cost of internet: 6000 kip an hour!!!! (that's like 75 cents....) Or due to all the training, sleeping and eating I've been doing. (there are still a bunch of hours in the day)

Actually I'm having a pretty good week of running and biking up here in Laos. The weather is perfect. But yesterday and today the air quality has plumeted. It's the time of year when there's a lot of burning going on and no rain to flush out the skies. But there looks like there is a chance of some precipt in the next couple of days.

Had a pretty sweet 110 k's on the bike this morning. Waved to a bajillion kids and yelled "Sawbadee". I thought that the main (only?) road out of town and down to Vientiane would be loaded with cars, busses and trucks. But it was acually pretty quite.

I'll upload some pics once I get to a comp that'll read my camera....In Thailand perhaps?

No comments: